Welcome

A collection of ConjureMan Ali's thoughts about magic, the occult, and spirituality.



Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Interview With Me!

Love Potion # 9, a rootworking student who has created a diary of her journey through the tangled woods of hoodoo, has done a wonderful interview piece featuring me. In addition to recording her journey and experiences through the magical world of conjuring, she also interviews some of the prominent rootworkers and conjure doctors of today. Be sure to check out her blog and read up on all the great adventures she's had and check out her interview with me.

If you are interested in the type of hoodoo, rootwork, and conjure that I do, and are curious about learning more about me and my background be sure to check it out.

You can find it at Diary of a Rootwork Student.

You can also read more about me at my About ConjureMan Ali pages at my Conjure Man's Spiritual Practice and at The House of Quimbanda and read testimonials of my work on my reviews page.

No comments: