Welcome

A collection of ConjureMan Ali's thoughts about magic, the occult, and spirituality.



Sunday, July 14, 2013

Madame Nadia on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Today

Stop by the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour where you'll find Madame Nadia joining me as guest co-host, filling in for Miss Cat along with this week's guest Ms. Melanie. It's going to be an hour of rootwork, readings, and pure magic.

The show starts at 3pm Pacific or 6pm Eastern time! Check us out here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodoorootworkhour/2013/07/14/lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-general-call-in-format

3 comments:

cowriemoon said...

Loved co-hosting with you, my dear ConjureMan!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to offer my sincere gratitude to you and the talented ladies that helped me on 7/14. I took your advice and am doing great work to remove the problem I called about. I feel truly blessed to have able to reach out to all of you, and reclaim my Ancestral blessings. I have also been taken in by a wonderful Yaya Nkisi and I am once again walking in grace with Spirit. Sarava! Thank you.

ConjureMan Ali said...

I am glad to hear that. It was our honor and pleasure to assist.

As a point of curiosity. Why are you saying "Sarava" which is an Afro-Brazilian term?