Welcome

A collection of ConjureMan Ali's thoughts about magic, the occult, and spirituality.



Thursday, July 11, 2013

Check Out Candelo's Corner on Monday!

My dear brother in Quimbanda, Tata Jesse, is going to be on Candelo's Corner this coming Monday where he will be talking about his background in the spiritual arts as well as the opening of his store, Wolf and Goat. Tata Jesse holds multiple initiations in various traditions, is a professional reader and rootworker, and a powerful magician. He is a dear friend and brother and I cannot wait for this interview.

Tata Jesse will be joined by the wonderful Troy, owner of Wolf and Goat, Quimbandiero, and a brilliant spirit artist. I myself have a few of his pieces on my altars and they are down right potent. Troy is an Obeahman and a worker of magical Art.

I am proud to call both of them brothers and am excited about the upcoming interview. I'll definitely be there to hear them speak. Be sure to join us at Candelo's Corner, it is going to be hot!

Candelo's Corner will air Monday at 5pm pacific/ 8pm Eastern time. You can find it here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kdclmedia/2013/07/16/candelos-corner-with-jesse-troy-from-wolf-goat

No comments: